ponedeljek, 14. oktober 2013

REVIEW: H&M Blueberry Face Mask




I went on a shopping trip to Italy with my mum and I must say I got some really nice stuff. Since we don't have H&M cosmetics in Slovenia I decided to buy some of their cute products abroad. And so I found this great H&M Blueberry Burst Face Mask. It's a nourishing mask with antioxidants, which are very very important for our skin. It's only 1,95 € and you can use it twice.


It contains extracts of blueberry, raspberry, cranberry and grape as well as Aloe vera juice and peach kernel oil.


1.    Application: it's easy and not even a little bit messy, simple to spread it all over your face and the texture is super smooth.
2.    Filling: the mask is refreshing and cooling.
3.    Smell: the smell of the blueberries is very strong, so relaxing!
4.    Colour: you just have to love the sparkling pink.
5.    Removing: after 10-15 minutes it's time to wash it off your face. You can do this with worm water.
6.    Results: skin is fresh, calm and soft




I will definitely buy this face mask again!

You can also make a great blueberry mask at home:
All you need are fresh blueberries, honey and some Greek yoghurt. You just have to smash the blueberries and mix them with one Greek yoghurt and 3 spoons of honey. Apply the mixture on your face and wash it off after 30 minutes.

XX, Tara 

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar